Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hi

Okay Hi My Name is Gabby and this is my blog about my American girl dolls and yes its Calles Secret Life Of the American Girls :) Okay but anyway Im 11 And i Have 3 American Girl dolls and by February i will have 5 or 6 My Dolls are Chrissa Shelby (JLY #23) and Maddison [Lanie Renamed] Soo yea Im also the Creator of American girl world Starring Shelby Grogan But i Deleted that account A while Back dont me why! Lol but im hoping that this website will be just as popular :] Im planning on having lots of contests and stuff like soon I will be having my winter Photo Contest where U send me a picture of ur dolls or doll Celebrating or doing something winery i will explain  later and i will also have lots of exciting stories with my dolls and Photo shoots Be sure to come back and look every soo ofen and see what Me and my dolls have been u to Okay thanks for reading byee for now!
                                                                                       ~Gabby~

No comments:

Post a Comment